How many times have you had someone say “you pulled my bacon out of the fire - I owe you a [tasty beverage here]!” How many times have you actually gotten that tasty beverage unless you work 2 cubicles from that person? I present to you, the virtual tip jar: an Amazon list with silly desktop toys and random items all under $10 (or the average price of a tasty beverage).
This is amazing for a few reasons:
- No one has to bother you for your address - Amazon handles all that.
- There is a “don’t spoil my surprise” option so you don’t accidentally see items removed.
- If you want something more than something else you can set 5 different priorities on them: lowest, low, medium, high, and highest.
- You can imbue your wishes with a 250-character note explaining why you need this random bit of toy chest in your life.
- If you keep your items cheap and the list full you’ll be genuinely surprised when something shows up at your door.
Go forth, conquer, and happy window shopping!